Our Most Frequently Asked Questions

  • If you are on an individual or family plan and

    1. You enrolled through WAHealthplanfinder.org, you will receive your form from them.
      • 1095-A will be available on WA Healthplanfinder message center.
      • Customers who already requested a paper copy mailed should receive those late January.
      • Please contact WA Healthplanfinder with any questions.
    2. You enrolled directly with LifeWise, you will receive a 1095-B from us
      • For customers who opted in to the electronic version, expect an email late January.
      • Paper forms will mail late January.

    You have many options: Read the Pay My Bill section for more information and our payment policies. For example, we can't accept payment from a business account.

    We get it. Life changes and so do your plan needs. If you purchased your plan directly from LifeWise:

    • and pay by mail, you can cancel by sending us a letter.
    • and use automatic funds transfer or use automatic online bill pay, call us to ensure we don't process an extra payment.

    If you purchased your plan from Washington Healthplanfinder, please call them at 855-923-4633. If you have your plan through an employer, contact your group administrator.

    In-network doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies can confirm your coverage directly with us. If your application has been successfully processed, you can still get care if you need it, even if you don't have your ID card. You can also call us at 800-592-6804, and we'll give you your ID number.

    If you have your member ID number and would like to print a temporary card, log in. Under Member Services, navigate to Manage My Account, then choose Print and Order ID Card.

    We certainly recommend it! When you log in, you'll find specific information about your plan. You can pay bills or track claims and spending toward your deductible. It's the only way to find in-network doctors, dentists, pharmacies, urgent care centers, hospitals, and emergency rooms.

    To create and register your account, you'll need your member ID number and suffix from the front of your ID card. First, create an account. Then, log in and associate your account with your health plan by entering your ID number. 

    If you or your family have experienced a major life event such as a marriage or the birth of a child, you might qualify for special enrollment.

    If you qualify, LifeWise can help you sign up for a health plan and see if you qualify for financial help with your health plan costs. As part of the application process, you'll be asked to provide proof that you're a Washington state resident. Call us at 800-596-3440.

    If you enrolled in a plan through Washington Healthplanfinder, you'll need to contact them to update your details.

    If you enrolled through your employer, contact them to update your information.

    If you enrolled directly with us, call us at 800-592-6804 and we can update that information for you.